Monday, November 1, 2010

coins

The discovery of a coin collection. Which aren't worth hardly anything haha, but I still like them.

A British half penny token, worth maybe $20.00US on ebay.

1859 coin, worth probably $6.00  but some in that are in better shape are worth like $90.00!

      1899 Canadian Newfoundland Coin  - listed on ebay for $32.00.

1945  victory coin with the "V" was based on British prime minister Winston Churchill's two-fingered salute for "Victory."

A really small penny from 1912, estimated at 80 cents.

          A 1945 coin to to commemorate the passing of former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill.

1949                   and            1963
        Can you spot the differences?

Canoeists!

 Confederation Coin. Worth about 2 dollars.

1867 - 1967 The animals are a, mackerel fish, a rock dove, a rabbit, a Canadian goose, a wolf, and a bobcat.
                                          
The rock dove. There is a whole bunch of these ones which aren't really worth anything.
I want to make one into a necklace.
                                            
To try it out I grabbed a penny from my wallet.
(It just so happened to be American)

 I didn't realize till turning it over that I nailed right through the head, oops.
   Sorry Mr. President.....

1 comment:

  1. I have a coin collection tooooo ! =)
    And I have a coin necklace! I love it.

    ReplyDelete