yayy!! Mairi already told me that you got in.. But I forgot to congratulate you =) good for you missy. What program did you get into there? My elementary school had this book. I loved it. We have a few different Where's Waldo books. A couple of months ago Cassia and her boyfriend Brad did nothing but look for Waldo. It was a good time.
thankya ma'am!! I got into a Humanities 1 program...at least that's what my offer is. aanndd that's hilarious lol, I've been on the look out for Waldo books for a while, but they've always done well in hiding haha.
yay congrats Katie!
ReplyDeletelove those finds! haha
ReplyDeletealso, whoooo! congrats!!
yayy!! Mairi already told me that you got in.. But I forgot to congratulate you =) good for you missy. What program did you get into there?
ReplyDeleteMy elementary school had this book. I loved it. We have a few different Where's Waldo books. A couple of months ago Cassia and her boyfriend Brad did nothing but look for Waldo. It was a good time.
thankya ma'am!! I got into a Humanities 1 program...at least that's what my offer is.
ReplyDeleteaanndd that's hilarious lol, I've been on the look out for Waldo books for a while, but they've always done well in hiding haha.