Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In a nutshell

I've neglected my blog. I'm going to summarize some recent stuff.....:)


1. The only real exciting thing I did over the holidays while at home was go to Kensington Market with my friend Sarah. ( this photo is from her phone, so it's not very good)

2.  I wish I had some of Elisa's talent. She has her own sewing machine and she is able to make so many things. She made me a messenger type bag out of rice bags and a belt, she hems pants, and I believe she even made a dress.  I can't do ANY of that. Honestly, I just sewed 4 buttons onto my coat and within a day they all fell off, and I don't know how to make them stay on...

3.  I found a house for next year!! Even though I debated transferring schools (different reasons...), I am staying in Windsor. The house is actually Michelle's house which she is moving out of, but I've met all her housemates and they are super nice.

4. I love sunny days. I dislike rain.

 5. I dislike Erie 3127 and mixing up 3127 with 2127. I also dislike having the location of my class change 3 different times and each time having to find the new location.

6. I’m really tired of eating rice.  I think it expands in my fridge over night.

7.   Mike and I made cream puffs the other night. He looks really strange in this picture because he was trying to pose or something (and he's a model? doubtful).


8.  Cayenne pepper is really powerful even in small quantities. I need to learn how to actually cook.....speaking of which I just set off the fire alarm for the millionth time. oops.

9. I donated blood the other day and fainted in the seat.

10. After a significant suggestion, I have decided to create another blog where I will only post short stories (or not so short stories) of the events surrounding the house I am living at. Here is the link, http://315josephine.blogspot.com/  :)

1 comment: