I made a trip to my Recycle Store...I love it so much.
Apparently the guy below was lead singer in the band "The Guess Who".
This has a really strange/creepy cover and name but it has songs from Simon and Garfunkel.AND. The Beatles, Twist and shout. It didn't have a cover, but I was very happy to find it.
Your not going to believe this.Yeah, I bought another one..... but it was only 1 dollar, how could I NOT buy it?......I probably won't even try to use it for a very long time though....
Brooke just told me about this book, and it was just sitting on the shelf at the recycle store... 50 cents. Yes.
I wish there was a recycle store near my house!
ReplyDeletealso that book is good I read it in grade 12 English class!
me too ... really sad though!
ReplyDeletelove those great kind of finds :)